For more info on how I’m changing lives one closet at a time, check out:
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Christmas is this week. In a few days actually. I have been so busy shopping with clients and getting gifts for other people’s families that I haven’t had time to think about what I would love for Christmas. So..Here are a few things that would be great to have on Saturday:
1. Coffee table books. Fashion or home decor related. I only have the Olson twins book called Influence which I love!
2. I know I did a perfume post early on but this one would also be welcomed. Narciso Rodriguez. Black bottle.
3. Some sort of vintage leather bag. Yes please.
4. Trish McEvoy brush set. It is only 225$!
5. And of course, the Hermes Cape Cod double strap watch.
I really don’t think I am asking too much here folks….Maybe take out the perfume then….I would love to know what is at the top of you Christmas Wish List!!
There is no excuse for looking like a bum just because you are running errands. Get up. Put on those comfortable jeans with an easy little wrap and a t-shirt. Comfortable shoes is a must so get a cute little leather loafer.
It is that time of year to buy fabulous gifts for you loved ones. Why not get perfume/cologne. Luckily, I have to pleasure to sample a new perfume everyday of the week. I have two favorites for women and two for men. In order of my favorite, here are my top picks for women: